Monday, February 11, 2008

10 Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Job

This article was written by Steve Pavlina (NOT associated with Liberty League), I thought it raised some great points and wanted to include it here. Generally there are two reactions to this:

1-Pissed Off Reader (good step in the right direction)
2- Swift Action (the reader will take immediate action to become an entrepreneur and wave his job goodbye, if they haven't yet)

Sit back, relax and enjoy!
-----


Just for fun I recently asked Erin, “Now that the kids are in summer school, don’t you think it’s about time you went out and got yourself a job? I hate seeing you wallow in unemployment for so long.”

She smiled and said, “Wow. I have been unemployed a really long time. That’s weird… I like it!”

Neither of us have had jobs since the ’90s (my only job was in 1992), so we’ve been self-employed for quite a while. In our household it’s a running joke for one of us to say to the other, “Maybe you should get a job, derelict!”

It’s like the scene in The Three Stooges where Moe tells Curly to get a job, and Curly backs away, saying, “No, please… not that! Anything but that!”

Click Here for the rest of the story - It Is FREE and Controversial.... I LOVE IT!

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/

No comments: