Monday, February 11, 2008

Liberty League International Hosts Summit Conference in Sydney, Australia

Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) July 4, 2007 -- Liberty League International, one of the world's leading personal development companies exceeded attendee expectations by hosting a sold out event at the posh five star Sydney Intercontinental Hotel.

Keynote speakers Bob Proctor, known for his appearance in the ground breaking documentary "the Secret" and Lynne McTaggart, author and well-respected leader on consciousness and new physics, drew participants from around the world. "It really is worldwide, it really is a global effort," Dutch Chapin from Hilliard, Ohio exclaimed. "We are really pleased to be here."

The transformation felt each day at the Summit Conference was proven by attendee testimonials. "Wow, what an exciting week, and Bob Proctor has got me on target now," Sandra Hayes from Prosperity, South Carolina stated. "We're just having a wonderful time."

Trent and Jennifer Snodgrass from British Columbia, Canada enthusiastically added, "We received excellent information and knowledge from Bob Proctor. It was absolutely incredible. The people that are here are just awesome. You just can't put a price on what you get from these events. Just be at these events - it's life changing!"

In keeping with its focus on personal breakthroughs and intent, the conference encouraged participants to take part in a special session Fire Walk hosted by Matt Brady. With excited anticipation, the firewalkers put forth into action the concept of mind over matter. "I had every logical reason, perfectly sane excuses, not to do this.

Fear being #1," Executive Marketing Council Member, Robin Firestone stated. "But I did it! I WALKED ON FIRE! I had the most incredible breakthrough of my life! I have conquered fear in the biggest possible way. I feel so completely proud and empowered. The paralysis of fear will never stop me from anything, ever again. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever stand in the way of me and my goals."

"I am a guy that has always played it safe," Barry Womack from Columbia, Tennessee added. "When I first heard of the Fire Walk, I was thinking no way. Then I made up my mind that I was going to do it. I felt so much power within me. I now know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to." Executive Marketing Council Member, Shannon Lavenia added, "We watched and cheered as each person walked through the coals - every single person did it! Even people who swore they weren't going to do it DID IT! It was amazing to watch people shaking with fear, release the fear to take the first step forward into their destiny and greatness! If I can walk through scorching hot, red coals, I CAN DO ANYTHING and together, with this community, we can do so much more!"

The conference was also especially timely, considering the increased interest in positive consciousness and scientific studies demonstrated by Lynne McTaggart. Her discussions on consciousness and the new physics tied into the overall theme of the Sydney Summit Conference "Living with Intent." Lynne is the author of The Intention Experiment (Simon and Schuster, 2007) and bestselling book The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe.

"We got to participate in an Intention Experiment and had the opportunity to review the evidence that intention is absolutely real and powerful," Warren Wojnowski from Manitoba, Canada declared. "This has been a brilliant conference and the memories will last a lifetime."

Co-founders Brent Payne and Shane Krider continue to hand pick renowned speakers with extraordinary talents. In order to raise the caliber of their next ground-breaking event, the co-founders decided upon the international local Cancun, Mexico. The conference will take place this upcoming October 11- 13th, 2007.

Rhonda Fletcher, from Modesto, California summed up her experience at these conferences, "There are too many revelations to mention here. They have all been experiences I will take home with me and continue to learn from. Thank you Brent and Shane for your incredible vision!"


About Liberty League International:

Liberty League International offers individuals and families a home-study seminar system based on the premise of creating a lifestyle by design through wealth, happiness, security and free enterprise. Liberty League International is committed to helping people reach financial freedom and independence, leading the way to a superior lifestyle with financial strength and reassurance.

Their website is http://www.libertyleague.com/
Find out more about their community at Beyond Freedom http://www.beyondfreedom.com/ and their conferences at Liberty League Conference http://www.libertyleagueconference.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will take home with me and continue to learn from. Thank you Brent and Shane for your incredible vision.
Revitaderm
Revitaderm Cream